Igus Chainflex® CF113-007-D
For Motor, Servo and CAN bus. Sold by the foot. General properties Number of Conductors and AWG size: 4 x 22 AWG (0.34) Conductor group: 2 PR x 22 AWG (0.34)...
For Motor, Servo and CAN bus.
Sold by the foot.
- Number of Conductors and AWG size: 4 x 22 AWG (0.34)
- Conductor group: 2 PR x 22 AWG (0.34)
- Color code: white, green, brown, yellow (star-quad stranding)
- Outer diameter max. 0.26 inch (6.5 mm)
- Copper index: 20.8 lbs/mft (31 kg/km)
- Weight: 36.3 lbs/mft (54.0 kg/km)
- Min. bend radius, e-chain® (factor): 7.5 x d
- Min. bend radius, e-chain®: 1.8 inch (45.0 mm)
- Min. bend radius, flexible (factor): 6.0 x d
- Min. bend radius, flexible: 1.4 inch (36.0 mm)
- Min. bend radius, fixed (factor): 4.0 x d
- Min. bend radius, fixed: 0.9 inch (24.0 mm)
- Temperature, e-chain® min.: -13 °F (-25 °C)
- Temperature, e-chain® max.: 176 °F (80 °C)
- Temperature, flexible: -40 °F to +176 °F (-20 °C to +80 °C)
- Temperature, fixed: -58°F to +176°F (-50°C to +80°C)
- v max., unsupported:33 ft/s (10 m/s)
- v max. glidingL 6 ft/s (5 m/s)
- a. max.: 164.0 ft/s² (50 m/s²)
- Length of travel Travels up to 328 ft (100 m)
- Conductor: Stranded conductor in especially bending-resistant version consisting of tinned copper wires (following DIN EN 60228).
- Conductor insulation: Mechanically high-quality TPE mixture
- Conductor construction: According to measuring system specification.
- Conductor identification: According to measuring system specification
- Element shield: Extremely bending-resistant braiding made of tinned copper wires. Coverage approx. 70% linear, approx. 90% optical.
- Inner jacket: TPE mixture suited to the requirements in e-chains®
- Overall shield: Extremely bending-resistant braiding made of tinned copper wires. Coverage approx. 70% linear, approx. 90% optical.
- Outer jacket: Low adhesion, highly abrasion resistant mixture on the basis of PUR, adapted to suit the requirements in e-chains® (According to DIN EN 50363-10-2)
- Jacket color: Yellow-green (similar to RAL 6018)
- CFRIP®: Quickly stripping: CFRIP® tear strip at outer jacket
Properties and approvals
- Classification: Class 22.214.171.124
6: Cables for permanent movement in e-chains® for extremely heavy duty application and radii from 5 x d, speed up to 10 m
5: Travel distance up to 100 m
3: Oil-resistant (following DIN EN 50363-10-2)
1: no torsion
- UV resistance: Medium
- Oil resistance: Oil-resistant according to DIN EN 50363-10-2
- Offshore: MUD-resistant following NEK 606 - status 2009
- Flame retardant: According to IEC 60332-1-2, CEI 20-35, VW-1, FT-1
- Silicone-free: Free from silicon which can affect paint adhesion (according to PV 3.10.7 – status 1992).
- Halogen-free: Following EN 6075
- UL/CSA AWM: see data sheet for details
- NFPA 79: Following NFPA 79-2012 chapter 12.9
- DNV: Certified according to DNV Type Testing – Certificate No.: 61 935-14 HH
- EAC: Certified to no. TC RU C-DE. ME77.B.01559
- CTP: Certified to no. C-DE.PB49.B.00416
- Lead free: Following 2011/65/EU (RoHS-II)
- CEI: Following CEI 20-35
- Clean room: According to ISO Class 1. Outer jacket material complies with CF27.07.05.02.01.D, tested by IPA according to standard 14644-1
- DESINA: According to VDW, DESINA standardization
- CE guideline: Following 2014/35/EU
Igus Chainflex® CF113-007-D