EBB36 CAN Toolhead Board
Both boards are functionally identical. I’ve lowered the price on 1.0 boards because people will always choose the higher number. 1.0 uses ARM Cortex-M0 STM32F072C8T6 48MHz 1.1 uses ARM Cortex-M0+ STM32G0B1CBT6...
Both boards are functionally identical. I’ve lowered the price on 1.0 boards because people will always choose the higher number.
1.0 uses ARM Cortex-M0 STM32F072C8T6 48MHz
1.1 uses ARM Cortex-M0+ STM32G0B1CBT6 64MHz.
1.2 is pretty much 1.1, but without the firmware heater bug.
Confused yet? Just wait until you start wiring it up.
PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE.
- MCU: Listed above
- Stepper Dirver: Onboard TMC2209 in UART mode, UART address: 00, Rsense: 0.11R
- Onboard Accelerometer Sensor: ADXL345
- Onboard Temperature IC: Max31865 Select 2 / 4 lines PT100 / PT1000 by DIP switch
- Input Voltage: DC12V-DC24V 6A
- Logic Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Heating Interface: Hotend (E0), maximum output current: 5A
- Fan Interfaces: two CNC fans (FAN0, FAN1)
- Maximum Output Current of Fan Interface: 1A, Peak Value 1.5A
- Expansion Interfaces: EndStop, I2C, Probe, RGB, PT100/PT1000, USB interface, CAN Interface
- Temperature Sensor Interface Optional: 1 Channel 100K NTC or PT1000(TH0), 1 Channel PT100/PT1000
- USB Communication Interface: USB-Type-C
- DC 5V Maximum Output Current: 1A
The 1.0 does have a beneft over the 1.1, as the 1.1 has some issues when in DFU mode. Just pay attention and 1.1 will be just fine. Disclaimer and instructions may be found here: [DISCLAIMER]
G0B1 includes max chip.
A31865 DOES NOT.
1.0, 1.1, 1.2 (G0B1), 1.2 (A31865)